MGA are recruiting!
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR - Full Time position
Day to day tasks would include:
• General project related filing
• Printing, collating and sending of project drawings and documentation.
• Organising in-house professional development seminars
• Typing up and distributing site meeting minutes
• Client Hospitality
• Office finance, ordering etc.
• Office marketing and publicity, including social media engagement.
• Preparing, submitting and monitoring planning applications.
• Preparing and sending postal correspondence at the end of each work day.
Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel would be an advantage. Our office uses Apple Macs but experience of this is not essential.
The successful candidate would have an adaptable and flexible approach, working with our existing Office Manager and assisting all of our Architectural staff with the day to day running of the practice and individual projects. Training would be offered to develop important skills specific to our work such as the Planning Application process and project correspondence and documentation.
This is a full time position, 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, working in our lovely office located in a converted mill in the village of Caton, just 4 minutes from J34 of the M6, close to Lancaster and the Lune Valley.
25 days annual leave entitlement
Competitive salary, dependent upon skills and experience.
Interested parties, please send a CV with covering letter to email@example.com